Proper accounting directly translates to good business
Accounting is the foundation for having a successful business. How can you have good outputs if you don’t have solid inputs? There is no way to monitor the cash flow (money coming in and money going out) and profitability of your business if you do not keep proper records of your business.
Our Accounting Services include:
We record your day-to-day transactions on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis, depending on your needs. Our streamlined bookkeeping process allows us to deliver accurate and timely reports so you always know what’s going on in your business.
Our services include:
- Document Management
- Setting up Accounting System
- Data Entry
Financial statements provide a snapshot of the financial performance and position of your business. It is a statutory requirement and often required when applying for a bank loan, or when tendering for a contract.
Preparation of financial statements can be very detailed and complex . If we’re managing your bookkeeping then preparation of your year-end financial statement is much easier for us and more cost effective for you.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Consolidation accounting
The objective of management reporting is to provide useful information on a regular basis that highlights key issues, risks and trends in the business.
We unlock the potential of your financial information and bring fresh, meaningful insights into your business. Together we walk you through the reporting and analysis results of each, and identify key areas that your business might want to focus to ensure you get an overview of how your business is performing, discover growth opportunities, and most importantly make informed business decisions.
Our management reporting services are tailored to each client. Our services include:
- Month end/quarter end tidy up
- Preparation of interim management reports
- Dashboard and KPI reporting
- Variance analysis
We review the accounting works done by your in-house clerk/team. Our experienced team can assist to clean up your accounts and review the accounts for errors and irregularities, to find out whether:
- any duplicate transactions, eg. double sales/payments;
- accounting treatments are applied correctly and consistently
- account reconciliations are done properly for bank, customer and supplier accounts
- SST/tax codes and requirements are in order
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss are making sense
- any transactions left in clearing or suspense accounts
We want you to be worry-free knowing that your accounting works are in good hands. It is vital that you have accurate, useful and compliant financial information to grow your business.
Cash is king, but cash management is the ace. Effective cash management is essential to business growth, particularly for early start-ups. You need to know clearly when cash will be coming in and going out if you want to run a successful business.
Whether it’s about daily cash flow activities or long-term cash flow planning, we can take care of your cash flow management to keep your business afloat. Our services include:
- Maintain Daily Cash Flow (Sales, Deposits, Expenses etc)
- Review supplier and customer payment terms
- Bank/ Cash/ Credit Card Report Reconciliation
- Set cash reserve policy
- Set dividend policy
- Loan arrangement
- Prepare cash flow statement (current)
- Cash Flow Forecasting & Budgeting (future)
Spending too much time creating, sending and chasing invoices?
We can speed up your invoicing process and monitor your collections to help you get paid faster.
Our services include:
- Maintain customer database and individual customer’s account balances
- Prepare and send sales invoices/sales orders/credit notes
- Prepare and send customers’ statement of accounts
- Prepare accounts receivable aging reports
- Process customer payments and itemise any advances or deposits received
- Send out payment reminders to follow up collection of accounts receivable
Tired of keeping track of supplier invoices, payment terms, and matching invoices against associated POs or contractual terms? Leave it to us!
We can help to set up your purchase and payment process and link it with the accounting system to ensure that you are on top of your AP and always know what bills are due, and when.
Our services include:
- Maintain supplier database and individual supplier’s account balances
- Invoice imaging, storing and approval
- Validate supplier invoices by matching with contract terms, associated POs, goods/services receipts to ensure billing accuracy
- Issue payment vouchers and prepare cheques/bank transfers for payments
- Reconcile supplier statements with your books and escalate to you about differences found
- Prepare accounts payable aging reports
- Analyse unbilled supplies/open PO commitments to monitor cash flow
- Recommend early payment of supplier invoices where attractive cash discounts are available
Consuming too much time to verify, process, approve and pay employee claims?
Also, it isn’t productive for a tired employee to stay late in order to go through piles of paperwork to submit his/her expense claim.
We manage your expense claims process to smooth out the entire process and ensure that all employee cash advances and reimbursements are accurately reported.
Our services include:
- Set up a digital platform that allows employees to upload expenses on the go simply by taking a photo of the receipt and to submit their claims
- Validate expense & reimbursement claims against receipts and your company policy
- Initiate the approval process before making payment
Each plan includes everything you basically need,
a dedicated team + professional support + accurate bookkeeping.
Our accounting plans are based on a fixed monthly or annual fee that scales with the number of transactions and the level of support you need. Nothing unexpected will appear on your bills!
A transaction refers to an accounting journal entry passed to record a business transaction. This includes all bank deposits, withdrawals, sales invoices and expenses.
If you are unsure of how many transactions your company has in any given month, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Credo. We can review the necessary documentation to help determine!
What happens if I exceed the number of transactions for a particular month? How do prices change as I grow?
We understand the importance of predictability and transparency. When the number of transactions exceed the limit in a particular month, we’ll average your prior 3 months of transactions to determine if it’s a one-off fluctuation.
If the average number of transactions over 3 months exceed the monthly limit of your plan, we’ll adjust our fees to reflect the increasing volume and complexity of the work required.
Depending on the plan you select, we process the accounting transactions every month, quarter or year, prepare timely management reports for your decision-making, submit statutory returns, and give your helpful business advices.
Typically, onboarding takes 1 – 2 months. During that time we set up your accounting systems, design your process flow and monthly checklists, and train your team. If there’s excessive catchup bookkeeping work to be done, the onboarding could take longer than the typical 1 month.
You have the flexibility to send us your digital copies of documents (through email or cloud storage) or all hardcopy documents. Any format will suffice, and our experts will take it from there.
Cloud accounting is a better way to do accounting work. Unlike traditional accounting solutions, cloud accounting platforms are hosted on remote servers and make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere and from any device.
The greatest strength of moving accounting from offline to online is that it facilitates collaboration, transparency and efficiency. It allows business owners to:
(i) manage and share financial documents easily with their team and accountants;
(ii) login anytime to view the accounting progress and report.
Yes, however it is not recommended. For business owners who wish to devote their time to income generating activities, outsourcing your bookkeeping can free up your time to focus on growing your business.
You don’t want to find yourself making a bunch of mistakes, getting lost in the details and paying unnecessary penalties.
By signing up with us, you are not bound by any contract. We seek to earn our value every day. You are free to cancel anytime with 1 month’s notice but we are confident you’ll never have to.
Depending on the plan you select, we use cloud accounting software (Xero) or traditional accounting software (Autocount and SQL) to record your business transactions.
To keep our pricing fair and simple, our plans are based on providing service to one legal entity (that is, one company, sole proprietor, partnership, LLP etc).
Don’t worry, your financial data belongs to you. Our offboarding is pretty straightforward as we transfer the accounting data to you upon settlement of all outstanding fees.
Any annual pricing plan? My business is small and I want you to prepare my accounts on a yearly basis.
Yes, our annual pricing plan for bookkeeping starts from RM600 per year. Please contact us for a detailed quotation.