Business Advisory Services
Look beyond the numbers.
See the bigger picture.
Get sound advice for your business whether it is in the start-up, growth, established or even decline stage. We utilise our years of experience to help our clients overcome business challenges and accelerate growth.
Our advisory services include:
Early-stage entrepreneurs and startups:
- Advice on business structure & registration
- Accounting setup & automation
- Tax and compliance
- Business plan preparation
- Budget and cash flow forecast preparation
- Virtual Accountant
- Review of internal business processes , including sale, stock, treasury management
- Review of corporate structure, including share transfers, transfer of businesses, and mergers and acquisitions
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Performance benchmarking and analysis
- Business financing (equity vs debt)
- Virtual CFO or Accountant
Our advisory services are designed to ensure that you’re not alone during the ups and downs of business life. We’re here to help realize your business’ “purpose”, and ensuring it is aligned to your personal “purpose” is the fundamental key to our advisory services.
Our services could be as simple as regular phone catch-ups to review performance of your business, or setting aside a full day to draw on whiteboards and dream about what the next step might look like for you. You’ll definitely feel more in control of your goals and passions than before
We work alongside some pretty incredible people and have cultivated a network of skilled professionals. This means that any question or issue you may have, we will be able to either look after that internally, or refer you to someone we believe will give you the best possible service.
Business can be tough.
Especially when you feel as though you're doing it on your own
Business Process Review
Business is not easy as there are a lot of uncertainties faced. By reviewing business process, we analyse your current state of business process and provide advice to better utilize your assets and resources. This will increase the efficiency and help grow your business.
- Design Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- An SOP is a set of step-by-step instructions for your employees to carry out routine or repetitive tasks consistently
- An SOP aims to improve quality, reduce errors and training costs, eliminate knowledge loss and create consistency in deliverables across individual employees, as well as across departments
- Evaluate deficiencies in internal controls
- help protect your business from unintentional errors or intentional fraud, improve reliability of financial data.
- Iterative Process Development
- Need to streamline your workflow? We’ll work with you to hash out your processes, detailing steps that are both repeatable and scalable, and iterate with you as your business grows.